Privacy Statement for Sensytec/ SensyRoc Software Products and Services. This Privacy Statement for Sensytec/ SensyRoc Software Products and Services (“Privacy Statement”) describes information that Sensytec, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “ST”) collect, use, share, and store, including personal information (i.e. information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data that can be reasonably used to infer this information).
Personal identification information
· We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
· We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information:
Sensytec Inc. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
· To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
· To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
· Environmental data from the sensors: We collect data from several sensors built into each product. These sensors collect data such as device temperature, relative humidity, electrical resistivity.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Saved and Shared Content: You choose to share data from the sensor with the ST community. We will collect and store information that will allow us to save or share your content as directed by you through the Services. You (not ST) are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any applicable laws or project contract language when you share data with the ST community.
Bluetooth-enabled ST Products may broadcast an identifying signal wirelessly. This is used to connect with your Bluetooth-enabled devices (such as a smartphone or tablet) in order to deliver its products and services.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing
and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
5000 Gulf Freeway
Bld. 4, Ste. 230
Houston, TX 77023
This document was last updated on January 06, 2021.